Automatic redial on the PPC now possible

Guest Eran

Guest Eran

Surely one of our main interests in the Windows Mobile community is developers releasing useful and free software for our mobile devices. PocketMax Software has done so by publishing a small and simple application intended for PPC Phone devices called Redial.

Basically "Redial" enables automatic redialing when the line is busy while trying to make a call, the number of attempts and intervals in between them can be configured using the settings screen. Making things more efficient, this app is intended for multitasking meaning you can leave it in the background and be notified only when the call will be initiated.

redial_ani.gif

You can all try out this small tweak for free by clicking on this link.

Guest Confucious

Hmmm.. I only discovered phoneAlarm yesterday and had already decided to buy it. Now another pice of s/ware from them - released 4/4/06 I see so been arround a month but I'll certainly give it a go!

Guest Webreaper
Hmmm.. I only discovered phoneAlarm yesterday and had already decided to buy it. Now another pice of s/ware from them - released 4/4/06 I see so been arround a month but I'll certainly give it a go!

PhoneAlarm does indeed look very good...

Guest NCC-1701

This looks really useful. Anybody know how to get it to work on an MDA Vario. Just installed ok, but nothing added to the task bar & nothing obvious to configure ;)

Guest travisb

Just installed it and I got the icon as in Eran's original post. Tweaked the settings and that's it.

Have been using PhoneAlarm for a month - great app and very reasonable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.