SPV M600 **Bluetooth** Can you use 2 devices?

Guest mikeinthetoon

Guest mikeinthetoon

Hello all,

I'm thinking of replacing my Nokia6230i and Dell X30 (with TomTom) for an SPV M600.

I have an advanced Nokia Carkit that will allow me to connect to the M600 via bluetooth but I also use a Bluetooth GPS unit for my TomTom5 on the Dell when driving.

Can I have 2 bluetooth devices running on the M600 at the same time?? I see to remember reading something about using different bluetooth ports on other devices can make this possible.

Has any one any experience of this??

Any help would be appreciated I'm looking to upgrade today.

cheers.

Guest turbominor
Hello all,

I'm thinking of replacing my Nokia6230i and Dell X30 (with TomTom) for an SPV M600.

I have an advanced Nokia Carkit that will allow me to connect to the M600 via bluetooth but I also use a Bluetooth GPS unit for my TomTom5 on the Dell when driving.

Can I have 2 bluetooth devices running on the M600 at the same time?? I see to remember reading something about using different bluetooth ports on other devices can make this possible.

Has any one any experience of this??

Any help would be appreciated I'm looking to upgrade today.

cheers.

Yes, i have a sony ericsson hcb-30 bluetooth car kit and a holux bluetooth gps and i can talk and navigate with no problems..

I had a 30mins conversion yesterday while driving round with tomtom running with no problems!

Guest mikeinthetoon
Yes, i have a sony ericsson hcb-30 bluetooth car kit and a holux bluetooth gps and i can talk and navigate with no problems..

I had a 30mins conversion yesterday while driving round with tomtom running with no problems!

Thanks for reply, Can you confirm you are using an SPV M600? I've had a string of NO can do's from Orange today regarding this.

cheers

Guest niek_groot

I use Emtac BTGPS with TomTom 5 and a Jabra 250v at the same time on a regular basis with a Dopod 818 Pro. Since that device is identical to the Orange M600, I imagine it'll work on there too ;)

Guest turbominor
I use Emtac BTGPS with TomTom 5 and a Jabra 250v at the same time on a regular basis with a Dopod 818 Pro. Since that device is identical to the Orange M600, I imagine it'll work on there too ;)

spv m600, bt gps and bt car kit worked ok with the crap orange rom , and work with the aku2 imate jamin rom i have on now.

Guest Stabilo
spv m600, bt gps and bt car kit worked ok with the crap orange rom , and work with the aku2 imate jamin rom i have on now.

I was impressed with the Imate ROM for the Wizard. What does it offer for the Prophet that the Orange ROM doesn't?

Guest turbominor
I was impressed with the Imate ROM for the Wizard. What does it offer for the Prophet that the Orange ROM doesn't?

it seems faster to me and as i hate orange it was the easiest way to remove all the orange crap.

I notice that tomtom and the car kit seem to run better with the imate rom.

I have had problems with the orange rom's on older phones so have upgraded the m600 automaticly to the imate rom.