No Office Mobile on Cingular 2125 (where can I get it?)

Guest eightyonedays

Guest eightyonedays

I purchased a Cingular 2125 SmartPhone with Windows Mobile 5.0 and was excited to get Office Mobile, but when I browsed through it, I had a what seems to be a weak version of Outlook and a program called ClearVue suite which only views word, excel and powerpoint documents. I've spent tons of time browsing for a Office Mobile download, and can't seem to find one...

Can anyone tell me where I can get it?

(other than the lack of Office Mobile, te Cinguar 2125 is awesome- it's a great balance between size and power)

Guest awarner (MVP)

There is not a mobile Office application for the 2125.

Clearvue suite is unfortunately the only option but it will only view files and not allow you to edit them.

Guest eightyonedays

That's a bummer, although ClearVue isn't bad... I would just like to edit documents and it's cool to see those little office icons that I'm so used to.

Also, with the OutLook installed on the phone, is there any way to attach the .doc, .xls etc. documents I have on my phone to an Exchange e-mail from my phone? I've searched and searched without a good answer...

I purchased a Cingular 2125 SmartPhone with Windows Mobile 5.0 and was excited to get Office Mobile, but when I browsed through it, I had a what seems to be a weak version of Outlook and a program called ClearVue suite which only views word, excel and powerpoint documents. I've spent tons of time browsing for a Office Mobile download, and can't seem to find one...

Can anyone tell me where I can get it?

(other than the lack of Office Mobile, te Cinguar 2125 is awesome- it's a great balance between size and power)

Guest iJITSU
That's a bummer, although ClearVue isn't bad... I would just like to edit documents and it's cool to see those little office icons that I'm so used to.

Also, with the OutLook installed on the phone, is there any way to attach the .doc, .xls etc. documents I have on my phone to an Exchange e-mail from my phone? I've searched and searched without a good answer...

PTab will allow you to create, view and edit Excel files. Profimail will allow you to attach most any file and send via email.

Guest flodis79
PTab will allow you to create, view and edit Excel files. Profimail will allow you to attach most any file and send via email.

With Profimail, can I combine it with Microsoft DirectPush?