Flash Player for Smartphone?

Guest kaamran

Guest Geeklord

yes.

I remember reading a lengthy discussion about it a while back. unfortunately substance abuse has wreaked havoc on my memory. do a search, I'm sure something will turn up ;) .

Guest genaldar

There is, but there isn't. There is one that will play flash files but it will only show part of the flash, unless it was made at a resolution your phone can display. It also doesn't play flash in pocket ie or opera. So it's not really useful. But in case you want it here it is. This version was tweaked a little by someone over at surrealnetworks, it works a little better than the default one (which was just the .exe taken from a pocket pc install).

btw anyone know why I can upload a zip but I can't upload a 7z?

Flash_Player.zip

Guest kaamran

Thanks a lot bro.

something is better than nothing...It plays swf files.

There is, but there isn't. There is one that will play flash files but it will only show part of the flash, unless it was made at a resolution your phone can display. It also doesn't play flash in pocket ie or opera. So it's not really useful. But in case you want it here it is. This version was tweaked a little by someone over at surrealnetworks, it works a little better than the default one (which was just the .exe taken from a pocket pc install).

Guest genaldar

It will play them, but only a small section will be visible, unless the resolution of the file is the same or smaller than your screen. In other words you can see strong bad's neck, but thats about it.

Guest kaamran
It will play them, but only a small section will be visible, unless the resolution of the file is the same or smaller than your screen. In other words you can see strong bad's neck, but thats about it.

Yeah I have noticed that. ;)

Lets hope they launch one specifically for Smartphones.

Guest genaldar

They have one available for nokia smartphones but last I heard there weren't any plans for palm or windows smartphones. But that was before the adobe buyout.