World Cup Mobile 1.0 released for Smartphone

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)

After the success of our recent news story about Resco World Cup Mobile 1.0, Pocketland.net would like to announce the release of the Smartphone version.

screenshot_en.30762.jpgwm7.jpgwc5.jpg

For those who missed the first story about this application, read on....

The application offers up to the minute results on matches, standings, and news 24 hours a day. Football fans can view current team rosters, game occurances, spectator numbers, penalty cards, goals scored, and more via the online update. A detailed game description will also follow each match.

World Cup Mobile additionally contains historical information about all 32 participating teams, descriptions and photos of each game location, a schedule of matches, and World Cup statistics since 1930.

The update function delivers the latest World Cup news and headlines prior to and during the World Cup this summer.

Now for the important part you have all been waiting for,

Considering the level of interest with World Cup Mobile the guys at Pocketland.net would like offer all registered MoDaCo members a generous discout of 30% off the normal retail price of 14.95 Euros

The following promotional codes can be used until Sunday the 22nd of May.

Pocket PC owners your code is 0904658559050DB

Smartphone owners your code is 2052589152050DF

To use your code visit PocketLand.net.

Guest Disco Stu

Looks good on the C600 too, though naturally the pudding-eating bit will come when the tournament gets underway and the pub arguments start ! ;)

Guest cybercamel

Paul, can I ask if you have tried updating to v1.5? It wouldn't install on my M600 and has left v1 as just a black page! Also now when I try to connect to my PC via activesync the computer shuts down ;) The problem is caused by an unknown device driver, which I can only assume is v1.5! Other than that v1 is brilliant.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.