Bacardi B-LIVE Radio released

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

BACARDI LAUNCHES MOBILE MUSIC RADIO SERVICE – WORLD CLASS PARTY SOUNDTRACKS AVAILABLE 24/7

Bacardi, yes, the drink people, have released Bacardi B-LIVE radio, an internet radio station with dedicated clients available for Windows Mobile Smartphone / Pocket PC and Symbian!

Press release follows...

Bacardi is proud to present BACARDI B-LIVE radio, a global on-line and mobile music radio service, providing pure uninterrupted music 24/7. Launching next month, BACARDI B-LIVE radio will be jam-packed with uplifting party anthems and cutting edge tunes from the world's hottest dance floors created exclusively for the spirit brand by the music industry’s hottest talent. Music lovers can listen at anytime and even on the move as BACARDI B-LIVE radio is available online and on 3G mobile handsets.

With exclusive hour-long mixes from internationally renowned DJs including Gilles Peterson, Dimitri from Paris, Cosmo, Qool DJ Marv, Spinna and Ashley Beedle, BACARDI B-LIVE radio has an exciting and vibrant choice of sounds to suit even the most eclectic taste. Those eager to know more can see all the featured artists on the website www.bacardibliveradio.com.

BACARDI B-LIVE radio also offers passionate dance music fans the opportunity to listen to emerging talent currently playing BACARDI events across the globe. Popular House DJs Marc Hughes and Xavi Escolano who played at the BACARDI Ministry of Sound Tour in Spain and Brush and Wagner, resident favourites at Ritmo de Bacardi in Germany are the first hot local artists to be heard on the service.

BACARDI has worked with international producers to ‘release the spirit’ of well-known dance tracks, creating a contemporary new sound for today’s dance floors. Ben Mitchell and King Roc are the first producers to create these exciting remixes, exclusively for BACARDI B-LIVE radio, producing incredible new versions of Sugarhill Gang’s Rapper’s Delight and the S-Express Theme Tune respectively.

These tracks can be heard exclusively on BACARDI B-LIVE radio every hour, on the hour. However, a limited edition of White Label vinyl copies of the exclusive B-LIVE Radio hits will also be making their way on to dance floors. Discerning fans should listen on-line or on their mobile from May to ensure that they are the first to hear these fantastic live mixes.

BACARDI B-LIVE radio is easy to get access to. Adult users simply need to download the application from the dedicated website www.BACARDIbliveradio.com to connect to cutting edge party beats. What’s more it is free to download. The only cost is the price of the data call so network contracts should be checked before listening. With the new technology and music content, BACARDI provides the soundtrack to life – whether that’s shared with friends or on the move.

I've installed the client on my device, and it works very well... as long as you are a dance music fan... visit the website and check it out!

P

post-1-1147981336_thumb.gif post-1-1147981352_thumb.gif post-1-1147981368_thumb.gif

Guest sporkguy

Dance music was created by the devil for the souls of lost children <_>

However, this app is pretty swish I have to say.

Guest farazeh

When I installed it, it tried connecting to it but then an error came which said check your GPRS settings. It's not connecting. What do I do?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.