iGo Problem

Guest Eend

Guest Eend

I just got an iGo package (navigation software, like TomTom, but better they say). But when i try to install it, it gives me a 0031 error ;).

I think it's because of a software lock, but i can't find anything that works for my MPx220. Everything is for SPV's or the MPx200.. How can i remove the lock?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RNMC31
I just got an iGo package (navigation software, like TomTom, but better they say). But when i try to install it, it gives me a 0031 error :).

I think it's because of a software lock, but i can't find anything that works for my MPx220. Everything is for SPV's or the MPx200.. How can i remove the lock?

I have the same problem with a unlocked SPV. If somebody now the solution please tell me. Ok i think the problem is in the license.db file (located in igo folder, because when you remove it you get errorcode 0021 no license found)

Edited by RNMC31

Guest Eend

Lol, there's a difference between Windows Mobile Phone Edition (aka WM Pocket PC Phone Edition) and Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition.

Sounds the same, but my and your phone have the Smartphone version installed, and not the Pocket PC Phone Edition.

iGo only works with an touchscreen anyway.