music through bluethooth head set

Guest nomis

Guest nomis

hey guys i have a c550 and a bluetooth headset and was wondering if it was possible to get my c550 to play the tunes through the head set as this only seems to be available through a wired head set wich is a bit of an inconveniance.

i have tried BlueTunes but it wont work on my phone for some reason,

thanks for any suggestions

simon

Guest Disco Stu

Rather than locking the topic It might help other members if you let us know where you were going wrong and what you did to get it to work. ;)

Guest trimy

Use the task manager to end the cdial.exe, press the talk-key at you bt-head-set, and enjoy it

PS: The sound quality always sounds like the radio, because of the limited bt speed, I think you won't get much delight.

Guest nomis

trippy - i dont mind much about sound quality because at the moment im moving round on cructhes and a wheel chair sso its mainy ease of access etc

The problem i was having is that i didn't rlise that you had to press the call/answer button on the bluetooth headset in order for the sound to start routing through the headset as i thought it would be automated

Guest trimy

you just need to press it once, and the sound will keep going to the headset, of couse, you need to end the cdial.exe first, or it will become the voice dial.