Cingular 2125 / C600 JAVOSkin and JAVOScreen Groupbuy

Guest JAVOedge

Guest JAVOedge

***UPDATE***

Groupbuy has started! Visit the following thread for information and sign up details.

http://www.modaco.com/SIGN-UP-Cingular-212...uy-t241640.html

Hello everyone,

I want to see how many people would be interested in a groupbuy for our new Cingular 2125 / C600 JAVOSkin skin case and JAVOScreen (anti glare or ultra clear) screen protector.

*JAVOSkin and JAVOScreen Package*

JAVOSkin:

homecingular2125javoskin8ur.gif

More Information:

http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/produc...=40&modelId=463

The more people interested, the bigger the discount. This thread is to help us determine how much of a discount to offer for a certain number of members joining.

Thanks!

Edited by JAVOedge

Guest sweeper240

I am definitely interested in both the Case and Screen protector Ultra Clear

-Paul

Edited by sweeper240

Guest KevinSydenham

Hi all. im just wondering what methods of payment i would be able to use. im interested in two ultra clear screen protectors.

cheers

kev

Guest JAVOedge
Hi all. im just wondering what methods of payment i would be able to use. im interested in two ultra clear screen protectors.

cheers

kev

Payment will be made via Paypal and it will accept all major types of credit card with or without a Paypal account (since we have a merchant account with them).

Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks all for your responses.

Guest fluffcat1

Is the c600 version closed at the top where the 2125's hump pokes through or are they the same?

Any chance of an sp5m version as well?

Richard

Guest JAVOedge
Is the c600 version closed at the top where the 2125's hump pokes through or are they the same?

Any chance of an sp5m version as well?

Richard

The C600 and the 2125 shares the same JAVOSkin design. The hole at the top actually makes it even easier to slide the C600 into the JAVOSkin. Unfortunately we have no plans right now to release any SP5m accessories.

Edited by JAVOedge

Guest jamestgordon

YES, Two, please

THX

[email protected]

Hello everyone,

I want to see how many people would be interested in a groupbuy for our new Cingular 2125 / C600 JAVOSkin skin case and JAVOScreen (anti glare or ultra clear) screen protector.

*JAVOSkin and JAVOScreen Package*

JAVOSkin:

homecingular2125javoskin8ur.gif

More Information:

http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/produc...=40&modelId=463

The more people interested, the bigger the discount. This thread is to help us determine how much of a discount to offer for a certain number of members joining.

Thanks!

Guest KevinSydenham
Payment will be made via Paypal and it will accept all major types of credit card with or without a Paypal account (since we have a merchant account with them).

Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks all for your responses.

i have a Paypal account for a debit card but i dont have a credit card. will this be ok?

Guest JAVOedge
i have a Paypal account for a debit card but i dont have a credit card. will this be ok?

Yes that would be fine. As long as you have funded paypal account or a credit card (debit card with visa/mc logo on it is fine too) then you will be okay.

Pretty much if you can buy things online, then you are fine.

Guest sweeper240

So when can we all sign up for this group buy, I'm ready to go on both the ultra clear screen protector and midnight blue case

-Paul

www.pauloberle.com

Guest JAVOedge
So when can we all sign up for this group buy, I'm ready to go on both the ultra clear screen protector and midnight blue case

-Paul

www.pauloberle.com

If we go on ahead with this (depends on the response from this thread) then it will be live sometime next week.

Thanks!

Guest KevinSydenham
Yes that would be fine. As long as you have funded paypal account or a credit card (debit card with visa/mc logo on it is fine too) then you will be okay.

Pretty much if you can buy things online, then you are fine.

Thanks JAVOedge.

Count me in for 2 of the ultra clear screen protectors.

Guest sporkguy

Many many many people in the past have requested something like this for the SP5/8310 - and there is a lot of demand for these devices.

It would make good business sense to test the market for these devices too :)

Guest JAVOedge
so is this group buy going to happen?

We're working out the numbers now and going to speak with the modaco people about it, then it should be underway. Will start either tomorrow or latest next monday.

Guest PeteT
We're working out the numbers now and going to speak with the modaco people about it, then it should be underway. Will start either tomorrow or latest next monday.

JAVOEdge,

You know i am interested so count me in.