m600/prophet keyboard

Guest specialbrew

Guest specialbrew

Ha ha for my sins I have plucked to stay with Orange and go with a M600 rather than a Vario/T-Mobile combo I was originally after - finally they (more or less) matched the Flex plan with a free upgrade from my C500. As usual, it seems to come down to who you randomly talk to at Orange CS, although a delivery date was pretty vague (probably end of May/start of June?). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has come across a separate mini-QWERTY keyboard jobby for the M600... any info would be appreciated!!

Guest fluffcat1
Ha ha for my sins I have plucked to stay with Orange and go with a M600 rather than a Vario/T-Mobile combo I was originally after - finally they (more or less) matched the Flex plan with a free upgrade from my C500. As usual, it seems to come down to who you randomly talk to at Orange CS, although a delivery date was pretty vague (probably end of May/start of June?). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has come across a separate mini-QWERTY keyboard jobby for the M600... any info would be appreciated!!

Seems a bit steep - there are bluetooth ones available around that price.

Richard

Guest specialbrew
Seems a bit steep - there are bluetooth ones available around that price.

Richard

Yes, I did notice some of the bluetooth ones, but I suppose I'm concerned about battery consumption really. However, it's hard to choose which one............