T-Mobile MMS Settings

Guest mossywell

Guest mossywell

Having a non t-mobile rom, I need to set up MMS manually. So far, I've counted 4 different sets of MMS settings on the Internet! Can someone confirm which are the correct MMS settings please? I don't plan on trying all 4 because, well, it's easier to ask! ;)

Guest zombiefly
Having a non t-mobile rom, I need to set up MMS manually. So far, I've counted 4 different sets of MMS settings on the Internet! Can someone confirm which are the correct MMS settings please? I don't plan on trying all 4 because, well, it's easier to ask! ;)

see the guide "Installing i-mate rom on T-mobile MDA Vario" in my blog (link in sig)

Guest mossywell
see the guide "Installing i-mate rom on T-mobile MDA Vario" in my blog (link in sig)

Sorry, I must be blind - I can only find your stuff about GPRS, which is already working, but can't see the MMS stuff anywhere. ;)

Guest zombiefly
Sorry, I must be blind - I can only find your stuff about GPRS, which is already working, but can't see the MMS stuff anywhere. :P

ah. sorry, my fault. I installed the i-mate rom and that configured it during the install process.

if you find some working settings, please post them so i can add them to my guide ;)

Guest mossywell
if you find some working settings, please post them so i can add them to my guide :P

No sooner said than done. ;) These settings work:

Server name: T-Mobile UK

Gateway: 149.254.201.135

Port No: 8080

Server address:http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk:8002/

Connect via: The Internet

Sending size: 100k

Wap version: 2.0