AKU2 software compatibility issues

Guest Whoosh

Guest Whoosh

About a week ago, I had AKU2 installed on my PDA.

Pushmail: happy!

Also, most of the memory leakage seems to have disappeared. Even more heppy!

However, I seem to have developed some software compatibility issues as well.

I use Magic Button to kill apps, and so prevent cluttering memory with minimized apps.

Magic Button now tends to freeze up every now and then. Not often, still annoying.

Besides, I can not convince Resco Photo Viewer to install. I had the (unregistered) version running befor the upgrade to AKU2, had planned to re-install and pay after the upgrade (which of course formatted the PDA), but alas - the whimsical software refuses to comply.

Anyone have issues like these after upgrading to AKU2?

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Whoosh
yea its probally app locked thats why you need to app unlock your pda

Sorry: 'app locked'? Never heard of that one?

Anyway, I can install Resco File Explorer, for instance, so no locking involved as far as I can see.

Cheers,

Guest pavankp
Sorry: 'app locked'? Never heard of that one?

Anyway, I can install Resco File Explorer, for instance, so no locking involved as far as I can see.

Cheers,

Resco File Explorer may be a signed application, so it installs fine without app-unlocking. For other, unsigned applications to install, you need to app-unlock your device.

Guest Pondrew

Assuming Whoosh is referring to his Qtek 9000 with a Qtek AKU2 rom then there should be no application lock anyway. It's the Mobile Providers like Orange, T-Mobile and O2 who application lock their devices...