M600 In stock?

Guest robw

Guest mavisdavis

Yep got my call this morning after being on the list for 3 weeks ;-)

They even doubled my mins and txt for 18 month even tho its only a 12 month contract (not bad for (

Guest markdotpeters5

who you get through to seems to make the world of difference at Orange.

I spoke to a fantastic woman called Debbie in the 14 days returns department yesterday, who did everything she could, and I was most pleased!

Everyone before her has been a miserable sod!

Guest dessievalley

I saw that the website was showing it instock yesterday, so I tried to upgrade online. However, I wanted to change my plan at the same time, so I phoned up for assistance. They told me that it was in fact out of stock and I wouldn't be able to go all the way on the web site.

They also told me it would be

Guest Pondrew
...disconnections may be getting another call soon.. waiting till aug and getting it on T-mobile is getting temptng...

Except for the sad fact that it's not available on T-Mobile. Still, the Vario II (assuming the Hermes is indeed named that) should make up for it and the Compact II (Charmer) is a great device only slightly less well featured...

Guest chonkey

Hello chaps (and chapesses)

I spoke to Orange this morning and apparently theres 500 in stock...

However they want 100 notes for it on a racoon 30 contract so I'll be getting mine from buymobilephones.net (if they ever have stock)

cheers

Guest maxwell_hung
Hello chaps (and chapesses)

I spoke to Orange this morning and apparently theres 500 in stock...

However they want 100 notes for it on a racoon 30 contract so I'll be getting mine from buymobilephones.net (if they ever have stock)

cheers

They must have gone quick then, I spoke to them about an hour ago and they don't have any.

What did pi$$ me off is that on firday I was told I wouldn't have to pay an upgrade fee or handset price, now she says I have to pay

Guest dangallo

Does anyone know how you can upgrade your contract (i.e. keep your existing number) on buymobilephones.net. I noticed you can port your number, but this is only if you're on a different network, and I'm already with Orange.

Or is there anywhere else online I can upgrade my Orange phone?

Thanks!

Guest jamespvm600
:) :) im well not happy at the minute. my m600 has a fault with the speaker so orange gave me a fault code to exchange it but as i upgraded from orange retail they wont cover me on my insurance and have to swap it instore. i reported the fault within 28 days so im ok for a full refund if i want.

This was 4 bloody weeks ago!!! there are no other m600s available in the whole of yorkshire to get a replacement.

Anyone know when the m3100 is out? by law if there isnt anything in stock by then i should be able to get that.

I had the same problem but gave up and got the whole thing cancelled with orange, the M600 has far too many faults IMHO, so I'm going to wait for whats next.....

Guest Pondrew
I had the same problem but gave up and got the whole thing cancelled with orange, the M600 has far too many faults IMHO, so I'm going to wait for whats next.....

Can you be more specific? Just that I understood the HTC Prophet (SPV M600) to be fairly robust in stability and build quality...

Guest demusss
Does anyone know how you can upgrade your contract (i.e. keep your existing number) on buymobilephones.net. I noticed you can port your number, but this is only if you're on a different network, and I'm already with Orange.

Thanks!

Try mobileshop.com

Guest Zahid

Thanks!

Disconnect from Orange by porting your number out to a pay-as-you-go service, then port it back into Orange on a new contract. However this will mean that you'll loose your current tarrif unless you are one of their new 'animal' tariffs.

Guest dangallo
Disconnect from Orange by porting your number out to a pay-as-you-go service, then port it back into Orange on a new contract. However this will mean that you'll loose your current tarrif unless you are one of their new 'animal' tariffs.

Lol yeah what's with these "animal" tariffs, pretty weird if you ask me?!... anyway, i phoned Orange CS again tonight and asked to be put through to their disconnections department. They said they'd do the phone for free and let me know when it's in stock, so I'm going to wait for a bit and see if that actually happens. If not, i'll take your suggestion and switch to PAYG, then buy one else where!

Guest moosemoose

i stumbled across this site yesterday while looking for leads about anyone with the M600 in stock... orange told me this morning they don't know when, eXpansys said they had one but they'd sold it 5 min earlier, and everyone else has said the same as orange.

they recommended me trying carphone warehouse, as they may have stock, but i sat in their queue for 10 min then the guy hung up on me.

anyone who's got one from orange, how long has it roughly taken from putting in the upgrade request (which i did yesterday from the website)?

Quick question.

If the QTEK s200 is essentially the same device, why are so many people waiting for the M600 when 02 have the s200 in stock and have some very competitive tariffs?

Edit: I see - they dont offer it direct but 3rd party websites will do it with an O2 tarrif, still seems like a good deal?

Edited by hp1

Guest faysel

I just got my new M600.

I ordered online last week but got a massage to say it was out if stock and to try a retail shop.

on saturday night I ordered online again and on suday they sent me a text to say that I

will be recieving the phone on 13 june (today) which I did at 10am.

So I would say, if you want one then keep ordering online and this way at least you should

be in a waiting list of somesort.

BTW M600 is fantastic but I prefur the color of my M500.

Edited by faysel

Guest SteelyDan
You could cheat and port your number out to PAYG then port it back in. Works if you go o2 -> o2 PAYG -> o2

Kimbie

I've been advised that this doesn't work unless you leave at least six months and that any third party I signed up with would likely have o2 take the new contract comission off them.

Nobody is selling the JamIn on any network other than o2 or Voda.

Damn, I might have no choice but to go orange.

Guest dangallo

I spoke to the Retentions department at Orange last week who said the M600 was out of stock, but I could upgrade for free...

Anyway, just had a phone call from them this morning to say I should be receiving it tomorrow! So not sure how much stock they have if anyone else wants to try and get their hands on one?!

Guest maxwell_hung

Just phoned up myself, well I have been every day for the last two weeks.They do have them in stock, mine's coming tomorrow.

At first upgrades wanted

Guest mattpayne

well finally got my phone sorted yesterday...

disconnections would only offer me the phone for free on 18 months contract...!!! no thank you... so after nearly half an hour on the line to disconnections its free on 12 months plus a credit for 12 months of orange world4 access...

phone should be waiting for me when i get home from work! :) i want to finish early!! :)

I just got one too, they are in stock.

I was offered 500 mins and 100 texts on a 18 month or

500 mins and 30 texts on a 12 month

both offered the phone for free.

Decided to sacrifice 70 texts for the 6 month less on the contract.

Will get phone tomo...awsome.

H

Zahid,

Thats what I was doing. Just go straight through to disconnections and get them to work you out a deal. If they are not in stock they will phone you when they are. Upgrades wont add you to a waiting list. The phones were out of stock when I called but I got a call less than 24 hours later to say they had one for me.

As I undestand it, they are only getting a few in everyday and these go straight to those on the disconnections list (maybe), this means they will never be listed in stock because they are not on the shelves long enough.

Hope this helps,

H