Missing Cingular ROM Ringtones on SMT5600/C500, Any Ideas?

Guest gsmm0n

Guest gsmm0n

I recently received a replacement phone for my AT&T ROM-based SMT5600. The new phone had a Cingular ROM and in my backup/restore (using Sprite Backup), the only thing that seemed to go wrong is that all of the ringtones that were no the phone were deleted, but are still referenced in Settings. Is there anyone that has a copy of these ringtones they could send me? Or is there a way to delete all of these references and add new ones? I suppose I could just use MP3's but I would like to get the menu's working right.

Thanks!

Guest pavankp
I recently received a replacement phone for my AT&T ROM-based SMT5600. The new phone had a Cingular ROM and in my backup/restore (using Sprite Backup), the only thing that seemed to go wrong is that all of the ringtones that were no the phone were deleted, but are still referenced in Settings. Is there anyone that has a copy of these ringtones they could send me? Or is there a way to delete all of these references and add new ones? I suppose I could just use MP3's but I would like to get the menu's working right.

Thanks!

I remember seeing the Cingular standard tones on their MediaNet web site. Try searching there...

Pavan

Guest gsmm0n
I remember seeing the Cingular standard tones on their MediaNet web site. Try searching there...

Pavan

What I'm needing are the tones that come loaded on the standard Cingular ROM, not the "Cingular Ringtone". Thanks for the idea though.