[SIGN UP] Cingular 2125 / C600 JAVOSkin and JAVOScreen 2.0 Groupbuy

Guest JAVOedge

Guest JAVOedge

Due to requests by great members like yourself, we are starting a groupbuy for a Cingular 2125 / C600 JAVOSkin + JAVOScreen 2.0 Ultra-Clear package.

**Sorry, groupbuy only goes for the package. No parting out**

Package includes:

(1) JAVOSkin for Cingular 2125 [your choice of color]

SKN-2125-01.jpgSKN-2125-07.jpgSKN-2125-08.jpg

(1) JAVOScreen 2.0 Ultra-Clear for Cingular 2125

SCR2-1x.jpg

40 to 30 buyers

Edited by JAVOedge

Guest dcwebman
Update:

We only have 6 buyers right now.

What happened to all those other people that wanted to take part??? OK, when is the deadline for sure that I know I have to order by myself?

Jeff

Guest sweeper240

/p

What happened is the group buy took too long to finalize, and I personally got the heads up of a different option for protecting my Cingular 2125

Good luck,

Paul

What happened to all those other people that wanted to take part??? OK, when is the deadline for sure that I know I have to order by myself?

Jeff

Guest JAVOedge

There was not enough interest, the groupbuy will now end. For all of you interested still email me and I'll get you a little discount to buy it from www.javoedge.com

Thanks!

There was not enough interest, the groupbuy will now end. For all of you interested still email me and I'll get you a little discount to buy it from www.javoedge.com

Thanks!

Wow. I signed up, posted to the cingular forum and a gsrm forum. I can't believe there were only 5 people besides me.

Wow. I signed up, posted to the cingular forum and a gsrm forum. I can't believe there were only 5 people besides me.

I was thinking about buying, but changed my mind. I don't like that the skin does not protect the top protruding part, which will probably be hitting the ground first most of the time when I drop the phone. I'm trying to find a leather glove-style case instead.

Guest dcwebman
What happened is the group buy took too long to finalize, and I personally got the heads up of a different option for protecting my Cingular 2125

Good luck,

Paul

What other option did you find?

Guest citezein

Thanks!

Did you ever send out the emails? I emailed you my interest per the instructions in this thread and never heard back. Is the problem that you didn't receive enough of these initial emails, or did you respond and not get a further response?

Guest JAVOedge
Did you ever send out the emails? I emailed you my interest per the instructions in this thread and never heard back. Is the problem that you didn't receive enough of these initial emails, or did you respond and not get a further response?

We only got around 5 or 6 emails from people interested. We only send replies once the interest level reaches a certain point to request payment. This is because we do not want to make people interested pay for the product first and then having to wait until at least the minimum is met before we ship out the products.

Regardless it is over now and if you are interested in a little discount to order it from www.javoedge.com normally please PM me.

Thanks and I apologize for the lack of interest for the people that were interested.