Battery problem on a SPV C500

Guest manw

Guest manw

Hello, i am experiencing a problem with my C500 : Forgot to plug it in the USB port last night, and so it drained all the battery. Using the USB cable to charge for the last 2 months since i broke my main charger. The problem is that now, it won't turn on, no matter what i do. I have pulled the battery out for a couple of hours, to no avail, left it in the sun, etc...it's very hard to find replacements here (Romania). So, an advice on what to do to get it going would be very welcome. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djjasonsa
Hello, i am experiencing a problem with my C500 : Forgot to plug it in the USB port last night, and so it drained all the battery. Using the USB cable to charge for the last 2 months since i broke my main charger. The problem is that now, it won't turn on, no matter what i do. I have pulled the battery out for a couple of hours, to no avail, left it in the sun, etc...it's very hard to find replacements here (Romania). So, an advice on what to do to get it going would be very welcome. Thanks

your going to have no luck unless you get a replacement charger . try ebay and get the seller to chip to romania .

Guest kenjones

Hi! You can find a SPV C500 charger in Romania at an Orange Shop! I broke mine too, so i had to replace it.

Actually if you go to www.orange.ro to the webshop section and you can see that you can have it deliverd to your home! You`ll see there all the information you need to know! Good Luck!

Hope I could help!