M600 or M3100

I have an upgrade available on orange. Should I get the m600 now (or on Monday when it is apparently going to come back in stock) or wait till August or whatever and get the m3100.

I would have considered getting th Vario now but I still have six months left in my contract and they are only offering an upgrade since I cannot go anywhere else. I was offered the m5000 but its way too big.

Thanks

Eden

Guest chucky.egg

Tough choice.

I've had a Prophet (M600) and am now using a Wizard (M3100).

The Prophet is almost perfect as a keyboard-less PDA, but since getting the Wizard I've not once used the Prophet and find that I use the keyboard way more than I expected to.

Downsides on the Wizard:

Lower res camera

Thicker

Doesnt feel as nice in your hand (fnarr fnarr)

Downsides on the Prophet:

No keyboard, although that was never an issue before I had the Wizard

• 2 months later...

I ordered the M600 a couple of months ago and on my second one already since the first one broke. However over the past few days this one has developed the same fault. My orange home screen seems to say that stuff in my calendar are happening today when some of the ones it shows have already passed. Has anyone else experienced this problem. Anyway Im gonna try and have a shout at orange so they will send me a m3100 :)

Guest jimbouk
I ordered the M600 a couple of months ago and on my second one already since the first one broke. However over the past few days this one has developed the same fault. My orange home screen seems to say that stuff in my calendar are happening today when some of the ones it shows have already passed. Has anyone else experienced this problem. Anyway Im gonna try and have a shout at orange so they will send me a m3100 :)

I have today moved from the Prophet (I had the Imate JAMin) to the Hermes - i loved the prophet (never had any problems in six months) but already prefer the Hermes (3100)

The only downside to the Hermes is that it is slightly thicker (about 4mm) but other than that the speed of the 3g, the keyboard etc make it a really superb device.

(The Imate JAMin is now on ebay...plug plug)