O2 XDA Neo BMW Sauber F1 Edition

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

O2 Germany are to offer 2 special edition versions of the O2 XDA Neo.

One, shown below, has branding from the BMW Formula 1 team, the other is just plain white.

The BMW Sauber Race Edition is priced at €219, and the plain white version is priced at €149.

Fear not, you don't just get the extra paint for your money, the F1 edition also includes a white leather case, a 1 GB SD card and a content pack with F1 videos, a special ringtone (which is basically the sound of the BMW Sauber F1 car) and a Formula 1 game.

P

o2_xda_neo_f1_front.jpg

Guest Paul (MVP)

As long as you can get rid of all the branding.

I have a strange drawing to shiny-white devices! :) Ironic, since I don't own an iPod!

P

Guest Confucious
How can I get hold on these? The price comes with a contract?

As it says O2 Germany, presumeably you first emigrate to Germany.....

Guest fluffcat1
That is sweet :) Better than that Ferrari M5000 they had

Eh? Ferrari M5000? I've only got the Ferrari Sharp Vodafone 902, doubt they'd do a 'non-partner' device like the m5000 from orange but regardless, I want it! :)

Richard

Guest sporkguy
Eh? Ferrari M5000? I've only got the Ferrari Sharp Vodafone 902, doubt they'd do a 'non-partner' device like the m5000 from orange but regardless, I want it! :)

Richard

Funny that, cos I imported a Ferrari edition Sharp 902 from Japan not 8 months ago :) Cracking phone, if not a tad slow - and no external display annoyed me no end ;)

Guest w411y

Richard

Made the post from my phone.. didn't know the name of Vodafones version and to be honest I was feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered to search and come back to the topic :) ;)

Guest nevawlkalone
Eh? Ferrari M5000? I've only got the Ferrari Sharp Vodafone 902, doubt they'd do a 'non-partner' device like the m5000 from orange but regardless, I want it!

Looks like THIS

Must agree this looks a lot better than the ferrari attempt!

Guest nevawlkalone
I assume that's not actually a Ferrari licenced product, more it's just red and shiny? :)

P

Comes under the same boring blah blah as the laptops etc that acer produce!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.