Screen rotation and emulation

Guest MTroni

Guest MTroni

Hi peeps,

Just changed from my trusty SPV c500 (man i gamed so much on that thing!) to MDA Vario!

So far, the device looks impressive but I haven't been able to use it fully yet.

1. Using PocketGBA for GBA emulation and up to 16Meg roms work, even better with OMAPClock, however screen rotation still is an issue, I can only rotate the screen such that I have to use my keyboard upside down instead of normalle upwards.....

2. What is the best performing SNES emu?

3. Did any1 try DOS emulators yet? Which one is best? I would LOVE to play Star Control 2 and Betrayal at Krondor on my MDA Vario.....

4. Apart from checking memory status through the config screen, I've seen a slider that I don't have on the sunbug site that enables you to shift memory from free pool to program pool. Do you peeps know any good memory management software that quits all apps and maybe allocated more mem to the progrm pool?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Guest Laser_iCE

The only question I'm really willing to answer is #4, which refers to an option that was available in WM2003, and not in WM5 due to the devices using different memory (from what I remember). There are lots of threads on the forums regarding emulators :)