Good advice: Don't drop your mda vario!

Guest wilfy

Guest wilfy

A few weeks back I dropped my vario... still worked ok except for the fact that the screen would only display a white screen! woo. Goes without saying I think that these babies as good as they are, are not as robust as good old nokias. I still have my 3510 as my 'stunt phone' for when I go mountain biking or drinking (not at the same time of course kids :) )

Insurance company have come up with the goods though, to be fair I don't pay

Guest marcwic
A few weeks back I dropped my vario... still worked ok except for the fact that the screen would only display a white screen! woo. Goes without saying I think that these babies as good as they are, are not as robust as good old nokias. I still have my 3510 as my 'stunt phone' for when I go mountain biking or drinking (not at the same time of course kids :) )

Insurance company have come up with the goods though, to be fair I don't pay

Guest wilfy

marcwic those 3510's are indestructible which is why i use mine for drinking and whilst chucking myself off mountains... they are officially made from the same stuff blackbox recorders are made from!! honest guv

Guest sporkguy
marcwic those 3510's are indestructible which is why i use mine for drinking and whilst chucking myself off mountains... they are officially made from the same stuff blackbox recorders are made from!! honest guv

hah - when I used to work in an Orange Shop, I came across a lot of builders and the like who had them, and they were battered, full of dust, but still fully functional.

A true blackbox!

Guest peekie

Having looked at the guy next doors vario and compared it to my orange M3000 the distance between the screen and the keyboard is bigger on a vario ( the gap ) , the M3000 is a tighter fit , i have not yet dropped it :)