ETEN M600+ (no PDF Viewer/Can't Pair Bluetooth)

Guest drest

Guest drest

I have an ETEN M600+. I have 2 issues that I would like resolved if possible.

First, can't seem to pair Bluetooth with my BMW. They see each other, but can't seem to pair.

Second, no PDF viewer included. Can't get Orneta Reader Mobile or Handango viewer to work.

Any Ideas?

Guest Confucious

Welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly BMW used to (still do?) have BT compatability issues - I could be wrong, it's just a vague recolection. Maybe someone who actually has a BMW cam be more helpful.

As for a pdf viewer - have you tried the clearview suite? It includes a pdf viewer. Best of all it's available free to Modaco Plus members :)

Guest drest
Welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly BMW used to (still do?) have BT compatability issues - I could be wrong, it's just a vague recolection. Maybe someone who actually has a BMW cam be more helpful.

As for a pdf viewer - have you tried the clearview suite? It includes a pdf viewer. Best of all it's available free to Modaco Plus members :)

I have installed the clearview PDF viewer as well as another PDF viewer. I have also tried to view 2 different PDF file email attachments. Both display only blank pages.

Guest Confucious

Hmm, never had a problem with clearview pdf viewer - it comes free with lots of devices.

Have you tried copying a small pdf that you know is OK to your phone and tried viewing that? Could it be that your email client is somehow corrupting them? Not having an Eten I can't try myself but I've not come across problems with clearview on any other device.

Guest drest
Hmm, never had a problem with clearview pdf viewer - it comes free with lots of devices.

Have you tried copying a small pdf that you know is OK to your phone and tried viewing that? Could it be that your email client is somehow corrupting them? Not having an Eten I can't try myself but I've not come across problems with clearview on any other device.

Thanks for the advise. But, I ended up going to Adobe website and downloading their FREE PDF Reader. It works great with no problems. Maybe the Clearview is not ready for Mobile 2005.