Device boots into boot loader screen HELP

Guest astoria18

Guest astoria18

When I went to sleep last night, I plugged in my phone to the wall charger and left the phone on. I woke up today and it was still on, and I wanted to turn up the volume, so I used the slider on the side. It worked once or twice then became unresponsive. Some parts of the screen became unresponsive as well , so I figured I should do a soft reset. I did, and the device restarted and displayed the boot loader screen. I tried to do a hard reset by holding in the comm manager + voice command + reset hole button, but I have never gotten the white text to appear, even after holding all three for over a minute. I have not done any ROM updates, or, actually, no updates of any kind beyond changing the dialer pad skin months ago. Any idea what's wrong or what I should do?

Guest Laser_iCE

The first thing I would do is download the latest ROM from your Operator's website and then flash the device with it when it is hooked up via USB. I'm not exactly sure whether or not it will pick up the device, however, it should do...

Let us know how you get along with this method :)

Laser_iCE