Repeat alarm setting WM5 M600 bug?

Guest PeeBeeF

Guest PeeBeeF

Hi, I set up an alarm to run everyday at the same time, with repeat. Now when I turn on the M600, I get the Windpows screen for a bit, then the screen quickly flashes to white with one short ring and.... shuts down. I have done a soft reset and also tried to catch it unawares by pressing windows button etc but cannot get the start up screen. Any answers, other than a hard reset? Is there a bug if you shut the thing down while an alrm is waiting?? Martin

Guest raiderz
Hi, I set up an alarm to run everyday at the same time, with repeat. Now when I turn on the M600, I get the Windpows screen for a bit, then the screen quickly flashes to white with one short ring and.... shuts down. I have done a soft reset and also tried to catch it unawares by pressing windows button etc but cannot get the start up screen. Any answers, other than a hard reset? Is there a bug if you shut the thing down while an alrm is waiting?? Martin

Forget the built in alam, go find Chronos, its much much better than the normal alarm, and you can select mp3's as alarm tunes!