T-Mobile MDA Vario ROM

Guest TheNerd

Guest TheNerd

By chance I went to the T-Mobile ROM upgraqde page today and found a new ROM is (likely to be) available but all the links and downloads for it were not working. Anybody able to shed any light on this?

Link: http://www.iris-global.com/t_mobile_downlo..._mda_vario.html

File: RUU_Prodigy_2210206_22102109_021911_TMO_UK_WWE_Ship.exe

File Size: 54.7MB

Software Date: 19/06/06

Click here to download to your PC: http://www.iris-global.com/t_mobile_downlo...UK_WWE_Ship.exe

Guest Swampie
Nice one, keeping track of this thread now... hopefully it will be the new version which includes Push e-mail.

"This version is the first maintenance release of the MDA Vario featuring Microsoft push email functionality."

Interestingly though, it then says:

"Next Release:

The second maintenance release is expected March 2006. "

Hmmmm

Guest marcwic
That looks like the beast to me! Anyone brave enough to be the first to try it? :)

I'm downloading it now. Someone let me know if it has MSN on it please!

Guest marcwic
Home to get sprite backup fired up then I'll be upgrading too.

I wouldn't reccomend using a backup like that unless its strictly the mydocs foler.

The new rom has a battery indicator in the menu bar instead of the today screen, and the time is onthe today screen. Looks good.

Guest marcwic
Really just want to backup my text messages as everything else is easy enough to do.

How do I do that then?

Use Jeyo's Mobile Extender for Outlook. P.S. can anyone upload t-mobile's carrierlogo.gif? I replaced mine and now the phone keeps crashing

wsa actually wondering when this ROM would be released after waiting 2 weeks as they said, from reading this thread it seems to be released so..gonna upgrade mines!

need to hopefully make sure that the battery life has improved as i only get just less than a days worth of battery, fully charged, without making calls/txts/mms/wireless/gprs/bluetooth/IR enabled :) so hopefully this ROM will be improved if not, back to the shop!

Edited by Tech