O2 XDA Atom EXEC!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest nedge2k

[teaser]

o2_atom.gif
What do you get when you cross an Atom with a Universal? A pint-sized powerhouse that's what! :)

It wasn't that long ago we saw Eten "beef-up" their M600. Now O2 have decided to grab a piece of the pie and are slapping the "Exec" badge on the XDA Atom. What does this mean? Well...[/teaser]

The Atom Exec will have 192MB ROM and a nice 520Mhz CPU. Gone is the PSP-esque black gloss finish, instead the Atom Exec will be a nice and boring matte black. Anything else? Erm..well...no :)

No 802.11g Wifi, no VGA, no 3G...no point in buying it if you ask me.

The only other bit of interesting news about this device is that one is already out in the wild and has, quite viciously, been pulled apart already!

atom_exec_stripped.JPG

atom_exec.jpg

Guest nevawlkalone

Waste of time if you ask me...no WiFi no keyboard no 3G no different from the last apoart from a power hike....looks good though.

Dont think ill be after this though!

Edited by nevawlkalone

Guest Metoo
Waste of time if you ask me...no WiFi no keyboard no 3G no different from the last apoart from a power hike....looks good though.

Dont think ill be after this though!

It will have WiFi - but only 802.11b. But the lack of GPS and hardware buttons makes it a no-go for me, even if we see it in the UK (which we probably wont)

Edited by Metoo

Guest Pondrew
...even if we see it in the UK (which we probably wont)

What's with that anyway? I don't understand why the UK market isn't appropriate for the full XDA range...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.