New T-Mobile Rom

Guest stug

Hi all, I've just installed the latest T-Mobile ROM, and I have a few questions -

1) There is an annoying power/battery icon overlaid over the clock when you are on the today screen - does anyone have any idea how to turn this off?

2) Intellidialler doesn't seem to be installed? Any ideas if it should be, or if not where I can get it?

Thanks in Advance,

Stuart

Guest chucky.egg

In the AKU2 ROM the clock on the topmost bar is replaced by a pretty useless battery meter.

There's no way to get rid of it, or to get the clock back.

There is a tweak that shows the date & time in the top bar - if you enable that it does appear to overwrite the date and time with the battery meter, but making neither of them easily readable. That might be what you have, in which case check out www.pocketpctweaks.com for the tweak and reverse it.

Thanks Chucky, I have applied the tweak as I want date and time visible on all screens - including the today screen - I would rather have it on everywhere else, although the battery meter is v. annoying. I have also just noticed that there is no MMS account - is this correct? This is the first T-Mobile ROM I have used on my Universal - it is a vodafone phone, which I got sim unlocked and flashed with the imate ROM originally. Saw there was a new t-mobile one out and thought I would install it. The lack of intellidialler and an mms account are almost as annoying as the battery meter!

Guest Pondrew
Thanks Chucky, I have applied the tweak as I want date and time visible on all screens - including the today screen - I would rather have it on everywhere else, although the battery meter is v. annoying. I have also just noticed that there is no MMS account - is this correct? This is the first T-Mobile ROM I have used on my Universal - it is a vodafone phone, which I got sim unlocked and flashed with the imate ROM originally. Saw there was a new t-mobile one out and thought I would install it. The lack of intellidialler and an mms account are almost as annoying as the battery meter!

Stug, intellidialler should be there as far as I know as should the MMS. Did you prevent the customisation running immediately after flashing the rom?

Guest chucky.egg

Oooops!

Can the Extended ROM be "unhidden" on these? I've never needed to, but if you stopped the customisation there's probably quite a few other things that didn't get installed.

Oooops!

Can the Extended ROM be "unhidden" on these? I've never needed to, but if you stopped the customisation there's probably quite a few other things that didn't get installed.

The Extended ROM can be unhidden, which I did and deleted everything to free up some space - was going to do a SPrite backup, then hard reset, then restore, but not sure how well that would work? Any ideas? Or the cabs from the ROM :) ?

Edited by stug

Guest Markda2000

Since installing the new rom update I have had to perform 3 hard resets due to the prgrams option not showing programs available.

Edited by Markda2000