Prophet availability on UK networks?

Guest NikLP

Guest NikLP

Pretty simple; is there any way I can avoid renewing my contract with the blood sucking monster that Orange has now become? ie, can I get this phone on other networks (preferably free upgrade or something?)

Ideally I would love this handset and be able to use push email etc with it (when available) and not get a hefty bill at the start of every month for GPRS charges.

Additionally, why are Orange so crap at picking up the pace regarding internet usage? What kind of nutter would pay

Edited by NikLP

Guest jm012a9749
Pretty simple; is there any way I can avoid renewing my contract with the blood sucking monster that Orange has now become? ie, can I get this phone on other networks (preferably free upgrade or something?)

Ideally I would love this handset and be able to use push email etc with it (when available) and not get a hefty bill at the start of every month for GPRS charges.

Additionally, why are Orange so crap at picking up the pace regarding internet usage? What kind of nutter would pay

Guest SteelyDan
The O2 XDA Neo is a HTC Prophet. Is coming out soon on pay monthly. I'm not sure on o2s data tariffs but im sure it wont beat WnW lol.

Phil

The NEO available in the UK?

Do you have a source for this?