READ :....CYBER PET....: READ

Guest mzmillion

Guest mzmillion

Okay okay okay,

I have been searching the net and all over this site for a virtual pet for my MPX200. I can't find one and I would like to know if anyone has one and can send it to me or if anyon can make a simple one please.

I would love a cat one or a doggy....please designers and people, if you can make one, please do so for all the people who have been asking or if you know of one, please give up the link to it.

Guest mini_man

I dont think there is one unfortunately, there was a topic about a tamagotchy project a while ago but that never got anywhere im afraid.

Guest mzmillion
curious? how much would you pay for a phone pet? what is the price tipping point on phone pet's these days?

to me its a phone game so it should be free or $5 or under. New phones come out everyday and people change there phones so often why pay $20 per feature you want on a phone when in a year or under you'll probably change your phone

Guest sporkguy
to me its a phone game so it should be free or $5 or under. New phones come out everyday and people change there phones so often why pay $20 per feature you want on a phone when in a year or under you'll probably change your phone

Why should developers code for free, do they not have to buy devices to test them on too? and how about food to eat while they code? and I'm pretty sure that computer they sit at wasn't free either...

I could go on all day.......