Pondrew Reviews... Return To Mysterious Island

Guest Pondrew

Guest Pondrew

Return To Mysterious Island

for QVGA Windows Mobile 2003/Windows Mobile 5 Smartphones

(also available for Pocket PC)

post-2910-1151274160_thumb.jpg

From developer Tetraedge comes an epic adventure game that seems to combine so many of the things Smartphone users have been crying out for. On first run the user is greeted by superb graphics (including an impressive 3D animated intro sequence), atmospheric music, voiceover narration and an intriguing storyline

post-2910-1151274399_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151274513_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151274781_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151274880_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151275017_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151275131_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151276107_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151276340_thumb.jpg

post-2910-1151276473_thumb.jpg

Guest Pondrew

A quick note for owners of Windows Mobile 2003 QVGA devices such as Orange SPV C550 (HTC Hurricane):

Some SPV C550 owners, myself included, have experienced problems installing onto this device. This is apparently due to the way memory is handled on this handset. Should you have any difficulty installing RTMI contact Tetraedge support who will be able to assist you.

Guest jasnewt
A quick note for owners of Windows Mobile 2003 QVGA devices such as Orange SPV C550 (HTC Hurricane):

Some SPV C550 owners, myself included, have experienced problems installing onto this device. This is apparently due to the way memory is handled on this handset. Should you have any difficulty installing RTMI contact Tetraedge support who will be able to assist you.

Before I upgraded to my C600, I had these problems installing to a C550. Tetraedge provided excellent and speedy assistance to get me up and running.

Haven't had an opportunity to play the game too much but from what I have seen so far it is a very nice game, certainly one of the best looking I have seen on a Smartphone.

Jason.

Guest Pondrew

Must admit I too was impressed with the contact I had with Tetraedge. Sounds like their customers can expect real support. :)

It's certainly a good looking game. Funny that you were never really able to put time into playing it. If you ever do you'll find it's pretty big and will keep you occupied for some time!

Guest jasnewt
Must admit I too was impressed with the contact I had with Tetraedge. Sounds like their customers can expect real support. :)

It's certainly a good looking game. Funny that you were never really able to put time into playing it. If you ever do you'll find it's pretty big and will keep you occupied for some time!

Yeah. Tetraedge were very good. Sadly a rare thing with customer support these days!

I seem to spend most of my phone usage time reading ebooks etc. I should get round to putting in some serious game time soon though. I have heard the game is quite big!

Jason.

Edited by jasnewt

• 8 months later...
Guest alansnoog

Return to Mysterious Island is aimed directly at the cult audience still addicted to traditional adventure games. As such, it probably isn't going to convert anybody, but it's a good game that adventure fans will probably enjoy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.