HTC TyTN and MTeoR Pricing

Guest Syphon Filter

Guest Syphon Filter

Paul, sorry for sticking this in the news, just put it in there in case someone wanted to put it on the front page. But i suppose its not that important!! Sorry mate.

It's pricey, but i think if the device lives up to the hype (TyTN) then i think it would be worth it.

Guest Syphon Filter

Expansys are now saying "Est 2 days" till release. What do you reckon? I call BS, no way is it going to hit the "street" this week if the major sites havnt had "hands on" yet.

Paul, any idea when MoDaCo will get a hands on with the release version of the Hermes/TyTN device?

Guest Paul (MVP)

Just had a call with HTC Europe PR, no firm date on a review device yet, but should know in the next few days.

Excited :)

P

Guest Syphon Filter
Just had a call with HTC Europe PR, no firm date on a review device yet, but should know in the next few days.

Excited :)

P

[camp voice] Oh you tease!!! [/camp voice]

Yes excited indeed, I really want to see what these things are like!!

Guest Pondrew

At 400MHz it certainly should be although there might not be much in it given the hardware differences between the TI OMAP and Samsung's effort...

Guest Syphon Filter

Hrm, yeah. If i KNEW it was going to be a lot better than the Vario i have I would probably pre-order it in a flash. But I want Paul/Someone else from here to do an unboxing/review of the device before i commit.

I have high hopes, if they are confirmed by someone credible then I will go ahead and buy one.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Although i've only held one in my hands for 5 mins, I really really like already :)

Felt slick, fast, better keyboard than Wizard, and felt a bit thinner than the Wizard to hold in the hand, more like my Prophet.

I'm pretty sure it'll be my next device of choice, although whether that's in HTC / T-Mobile / O / iMate form, we shall see! :)

P

Guest Syphon Filter
Although i've only held one in my hands for 5 mins, I really really like already :)

Felt slick, fast, better keyboard than Wizard, and felt a bit thinner than the Wizard to hold in the hand, more like my Prophet.

I'm pretty sure it'll be my next device of choice, although whether that's in HTC / T-Mobile / O / iMate form, we shall see! :)

P

Hrm...I will wait until a few more places (other than expansys) start whacking them up on their retail sites.

If you are intending on buying an offline device where do you guys usually shop and where offers good prices etc normally?

Guest solarflare

Hopefully it'll be available from T-mobile any month now.. Maybe when they launch HSDPA?

Edited by solarflare