Still having problem with SMT5600 App. Unlock

Guest TheHelios

Guest whiteflippinjew

I dont know whats up but for some reason there are a certain number of programs that arent digitally signed that still wont install because theyre just not signed. Ive used tweaks 2k2, edited registries to certain diff. values, and even did the spv developers program to unlock it with the whole No Warez, reset security process and I STILL can't install something like gnuboy(gameboy emulator). No Warez on my desktop is saying its unlocked, the disable security program says its unlocked, and Ive checked the registries to make sure they match the ones online (like the HLM/Securities/Policies/Policies ...1001 is a value of one, 1005 is a value of 40) and this still forbids me from installing certain programs. Could someone please tell me what they think is wrong?

In case something is screwy with the phone I bought, here are the about specs.:

Rom Update Versions:

Operator: 1.1.40.0

Manufacturer: 1.1.58.80

Microsoft: 4.21.14257.0

Language: 1.1.58.80

File System: 4.21.14257.0

Edited by whiteflippinjew

Guest jm012a9749
I dont know whats up but for some reason there are a certain number of programs that arent digitally signed that still wont install because theyre just not signed. Ive used tweaks 2k2, edited registries to certain diff. values, and even did the spv developers program to unlock it with the whole No Warez, reset security process and I STILL can't install something like gnuboy(gameboy emulator). No Warez on my desktop is saying its unlocked, the disable security program says its unlocked, and Ive checked the registries to make sure they match the ones online (like the HLM/Securities/Policies/Policies ...1001 is a value of one, 1005 is a value of 40) and this still forbids me from installing certain programs. Could someone please tell me what they think is wrong?

In case something is screwy with the phone I bought, here are the about specs.:

Rom Update Versions:

Operator: 1.1.40.0

Manufacturer: 1.1.58.80

Microsoft: 4.21.14257.0

Language: 1.1.58.80

File System: 4.21.14257.0

search my previous posts for a program called sda unlock. run that on your pc with your phone connected and it should sort your problems :)

phil

Guest whiteflippinjew

I tried your SDA unlock following your directions that were in a post about omapclock(I got that to finally work a week ago). I checked the registry and the 1001 key always has a value of 1 but the 1005 value always returns to 16 after a reboot.

Anyways, I set the 1005 key to 40, did done, then ran the sda unlocker. When it said please reboot now, I rebooted, but still cant install gnuboy because its not certified.

Guest whiteflippinjew

I tried that a long time ago. I mentioned doing that part in my first post. Id do it over the phone but I dont live in the UK. So things I have tried so far:

Disable Security with the whole No Warez thing

Changed certain Keys

Any possible ways listed using any SPV Developer program/site

SDA Unlocker

I dont understand why the SDA unlocker and the regkey doesnt work. you may need to hard reset the device and then the first thing to do is to unlock it using the SDA/reg key

ive noticed you said you use that overclocking util and that the value changes back - id say its a bug in that app. Remember overclocking anything is not safe and does have certain side effects

Edited by Tech

Guest whiteflippinjew

I thought that I shouldve just hard reset. I just backed up everything and going to hard reset in about 5 min.

The problem with omapclock I had was that it could "map to the I/O" or something like that. I couldn't change the 1001 key to a value of 1 for some reason so I used tweaks 2k2 and it worked afterwards. That may have caused a bug with the unlocking but who knows. Well, time to reformat! :)

EDIT: Well, I reformatted, ran sda unlcok, spv developers unlock,edited registry, and the No Warez thing, and I still cant install gnuboy. I truly have no clue whats going on. Im assuming something must be wrong with my ROM or flashed memory or who knows what. I restored my phone to the settings it had before I hard reset and am officially giving up looking for ways to do this. If anyone has any bright ideas, please post them.

Edited by whiteflippinjew