help please!

Guest Burns

Guest Burns

Hi,

I have an orange m500 and i was trying to fit a screen protector to it. When i removed the protector to straighten it properly i noticed it had left 3 small "bubbles" on the screen!!!!!

I managed to remove them by rubbing the screen but now i have noticed that the pixels are slightly blurred and mis-coloured :) :) ;) :D

please tell me i haven't badword up the screen as I shall be super pissed off.

thanks

Guest peekie

try turning off the phone that might help, one tip on re fitting the screen cover is to make the screen slightly damp as the bubbles are easier to remove and when the screen is dry the minute ones disapear as well :) it can be the plastic cover that is giving the bluured screen you see

Guest Burns
try turning off the phone that might help, one tip on re fitting the screen cover is to make the screen slightly damp as the bubbles are easier to remove and when the screen is dry the minute ones disapear as well :) it can be the plastic cover that is giving the bluured screen you see

thanks for the reply, however i removed the screen protector completely so it couldnt be that.

incidentially, i turned off cleartype and that stopped the blurring however i am still worried that i have damaged the screen!!!

Guest peekie

Cleartype does make the screen text a bit blurry , try opening excel and look at the grids if they all look as sharp then you are lucky :)

Guest Burns
Cleartype does make the screen text a bit blurry , try opening excel and look at the grids if they all look as sharp then you are lucky :)

with or without cleartype on?