No Vibrate

Guest mj82

Guest mj82

I don't know whats happened but the vibrate function has stopped working on my k-jam, has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know of any fixes as i'm just out of warranty.

Guest Laser_iCE

What you need to do is firstly make sure that it's not a software fault ... When would it normally vibrate? Have you tried holding down the Comm Manager button to set it to silent? It should vibrate then... If not, we'll go from there :)

Guest mj82
What you need to do is firstly make sure that it's not a software fault ... When would it normally vibrate? Have you tried holding down the Comm Manager button to set it to silent? It should vibrate then... If not, we'll go from there :)

thanks for the replie, i have just tried this but no joy, also have set ringtone to vibrate and when i call screen lights up but no vibrating

Guest Laser_iCE

Have you done anything like install new software or a new ROM perhaps? Also, have you tried hard resetting the device? If not, then give that a shot after backing everything up, and then see if it works.