Calender won't remind me any more after update!

Guest stinkeymole

Guest stinkeymole

Hi all,

Since i updated my vario to the latest t-mobile rom i have noticed that it no longer gives me any reminders in calander for any of my appointments which as you can probably imagine is very annoying. i have checked the obvious such as making sure there was a reminder and alarm set on the appointments in Outlook and also that the reminder section in sounds and notifications on the phone is set to play a sound.

Does anyone have the same problem or have any ideas?

Many Thanks in advance dudes!

:)

C.

Guest yoos

This problem has happened to me in the past a few times on a few different smartphones. I've never had a PPC so I don't know if this will solve it, but on the smartphone you can just change the devices time (like by 1 min) and all the reminders work again. You can then change the time back to what it was before if you need to.

Guest stinkeymole
This problem has happened to me in the past a few times on a few different smartphones. I've never had a PPC so I don't know if this will solve it, but on the smartphone you can just change the devices time (like by 1 min) and all the reminders work again. You can then change the time back to what it was before if you need to.

Hi Yoos,

You know what, i tried what you did and guess what...my wizard now reminds me again! Me is a happy man ;) Thanks a lot!

I think we may have stumbled across a bug in the OS here, after updating to the latest rom i never did set the clock time manually, i just let it happen automatically through active sync. Ever since then i never did get reminded anymore for appointments. during past updates i have always set the clock manually after an update as i usually have to wait till i go to work to sync up all my stuff hence why i haven't probably experienced this problem before :) . Does this ring a bell with you or anyone else out there?

In the meantime, thankyou for your useful advice.

C.