bluetooth stereo headset streaming

Guest slinkey

Guest slinkey

hi guys

for anyone with the m600 and without the possibility or knowledge to set their prophet up to use bleutooth stereo headsets-help is at hand.

a rather interesting genius at

vijay555.com

has developed a tool that will permit all of this.

go to his website and on the left click on vjvolubilis and install the programme onto your phone.

it will let you stream all bluetooth stereo headsets until your heart's content.

hope this helps anyone as much as it helped me.

it's free but he does, justifiably, ask for donations-so it's up to you.

Slinkey

Guest xizor
hi guys

for anyone with the m600 and without the possibility or knowledge to set their prophet up to use bleutooth stereo headsets-help is at hand.

a rather interesting genius at

vijay555.com

has developed a tool that will permit all of this.

go to his website and on the left click on vjvolubilis and install the programme onto your phone.

it will let you stream all bluetooth stereo headsets until your heart's content.

hope this helps anyone as much as it helped me.

it's free but he does, justifiably, ask for donations-so it's up to you.

Slinkey

How is this possible? I thought it was an issue with no BT support for AD2P (I think that's the protocol...) Anyone else try this?

Guest catlas
How is this possible? I thought it was an issue with no BT support for AD2P (I think that's the protocol...) Anyone else try this?

I just got a nice siemens HHB-750 BT stereo headset (with a normal mini jack connector so you can use any head phones! :) ) and tried this bit of software.......

I couldn't get it to work though. I think it's to do with the fact that WM5 doesn't enable the AD2P profile for bluetooth out of the box with an M600.

So I just used the reg hack + dll's available on the xda forum. Just search in Modaco for ad2p and you'll come across the links soon enough

Edited by catlas