QTEK 8500 outlook notes

Guest lite blue

Guest lite blue

Is there a way to sync my notes section of outlook with my QTEK 8500? with the included software or do I need a third part app?

I thought I read a post which said it could be done, but i haven't figured it out and the manual is no help

thanks,

Mark

Smartphone notes will allow you to sync outlook notes with you WM5 Smartphone

link is 'ere

there is another app that does it too (can't remember the name) but its not free either.

hth

gR

Edited by Guest

Guest lite blue

thanks,

it sounds like my options are either

smartphone notes

or

phatNotes

anyone have any experience or thoughts on either program?

Guest lite blue

For the record I downloaded smartphonenotes2 and phatnotes

I couldn't get smartphonenotes2 to sync. I could lode the app, but for some reason the separate sync app would not stay loaded. Has anyone be able to use smartphonenotes2 to work on their qtek 8500?

On the bright side phatnotes is loaded and working well :) It syncs perfectly with my outlook notes

Guest sheltem
For the record I downloaded smartphonenotes2 and phatnotes

I couldn't get smartphonenotes2 to sync. I could lode the app, but for some reason the separate sync app would not stay loaded. Has anyone be able to use smartphonenotes2 to work on their qtek 8500?

On the bright side phatnotes is loaded and working well :) It syncs perfectly with my outlook notes

Smartphonenotes2 is working fine on my computer. When you talk about "separate sync app", are you referring to the activesync addon? If anything, email the company. They were really prompt in answering any questions I had.

Guest lite blue

I got smartphonenotes2 to work

now I have smartphoneNotes2 and Phatnotes

they both have 30 day trials and I am trying to decide which one is worth purchasing

i like the smartphonenotes2 interface better, but PhatNotes has better search functions

anybody have anythoughts or other ideas for outlook programs