Problems with New Vario Rom and Tomtom v5.2

Guest jasebloke

Guest jasebloke

Hi All,

I have a T-Mob Vario with Tomtom v5.2 installed - All has worked well in the past until I updated to the new t-Mob Vario ROM to fix the phone issues. I now have the following problem:

Every time I use Tomtom I have to reinstall and reconfigure the BT receiver. For some reason Tomtom will not keep the connection. This also happens if I move out of BT range, I have to completely reinstall and reconfigure. Once I do reconfigure the receiver all works fine until I either move out of range again or exit the TT application.

Has anyone else come across this problem - Help much appreciated

Guest st3ph3n
Hi All,

I have a T-Mob Vario with Tomtom v5.2 installed - All has worked well in the past until I updated to the new t-Mob Vario ROM to fix the phone issues. I now have the following problem:

Every time I use Tomtom I have to reinstall and reconfigure the BT receiver. For some reason Tomtom will not keep the connection. This also happens if I move out of BT range, I have to completely reinstall and reconfigure. Once I do reconfigure the receiver all works fine until I either move out of range again or exit the TT application.

Has anyone else come across this problem - Help much appreciated

Are you setting up the COM Port as a secure connection? Because you shouldn't, and it does tick the box as default, and I suspect this is the problem.

I've got TT working fine on mine with the new T rom.

Guest jasebloke
Are you setting up the COM Port as a secure connection? Because you shouldn't, and it does tick the box as default, and I suspect this is the problem.

I've got TT working fine on mine with the new T rom.

Thanks St3ph3n,

You hit the nail on the head, the 'Secure Connection' was indeed the problem.

Tomtom working fine now, thanks again.