Help me choose my Pocket PC!

Guest He|ios

Guest He|ios

Hello there!

I want to get a Smartphone//Pocket PC! But I'm not sure which one to get!!! :)

Here are my options:

HTC Apache (as UT Starcom 6700)

HTC Blue Angel (as Audiovox 6600)

I like the fact that the Apache as WM5 and WiFi integrated but I like the screen of the Blur Angel better. I also heard that people with the Apache always lose the pen... I read that there's way more softwares for WM3 but then again when I think of it over time WM5 is going to have more...! The camera is also much better on the Apache ...

I was thinking maybe I should get the Blue Angel for a bigger screen and forget about the WiFi because I can connect to the EV-DO network to get high speed internet almost anywhere, the only thing is that I have 250MB montly limit (It's the maximum but is it enought for navigation and lots of emails?!)

Is there anything else that should make me change my decision? What would you do? ;)

It's only $50CDN difference so it's no big deal... :(

Thank you! :D

He|ios

Guest Xenzo1990

Yes, there is more software for WM2003SE at the moment. But bare in mind, new software is being developed for WM5, you will be left out with a Blue Angel. You may find that you will prefer to use WiFi than EvDo, could be fairly expensive if you exceed limits.

But the biggest problem is certainly the new applications are going to be for WM5, and most 2003se apps will work with wm5.

Guest He|ios

Is it possible to delete WM2003 from the PocketPC and install WM5 ????

This way I could have the latest and get a SD WiFi card for wireless... And by the way I work for Telus Mobility so I pretty much get unlimited I think... but I think the service is capped to 250MB/month...

Why didn't they made the same model with the upgraded :) lol