SPV M500 GPRS/WAP help needed please

Guest mitres

Guest mitres

Hi all,

First of all, sorry! I've posted this on the Smartphone page first, then saw this one :)

Anyway, can anyone help me out here? I bought an unlocked SPV M500 from ebay, and i'm on Orange PAYG. It worked perfectly until I saw that I could get the rom chip updated from an Orange download. I now find that I can't get any picture messages to send, and the Wap doesn't seem to work either, nor can I access Orange World.

I've contacted Orange and they were meant to send me an email that would automatically reset everything, and I've found the link on their site where you fill in your number and it should send as well, but nothing has arrived.

I've also followed their step by step guide on their site to the letter, but it still won't connect, so is anyone out there with a M500 on Orange who wouldn't mind accessing the details of the settings for WAP and GPRS and posting them up for me?

I need every detail in every box/dropdown menu as it looks like i'm missing the bits that make it go even after I've inputted the Gateway info from the Orange site. I'm assuming i might be missing the actual web or HTTP details to get it to connect as the boxes on my phone are blank.

I've considered getting it relocked and then seeing if the Orange update/reset texts will arrive, but I don't think that will work as I have no problem with standard text messaging.

Oh yes, I've also tried a hard reset and that doesn't seem to do it either...

Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks

Andy

EDIT: Forgot to say it's UK phone settings I need, thanks!

Edited by mitres