c500 linux problem

Guest chedabob

Guest chedabob

i dont know whether this is legal or not, but here goes.

i tried installing c500 linux, but when using the psdwrite command, i had put my 128mb memory card into my read by accident. it wrote the image, but now windows and windows mobile only recognise the memory card as 13mb. how can i format it back?

• 1 month later...

Have you tried formatting it in a card reader for a PC, or using a program on Windows Mobile?? The other option would be to put the card in a Digital Camera and formatting it that way.

Also where did u get Linux for Smartphone??

Rob

SPV c500, SPV c550

Guest The Doctor
i dont know whether this is legal or not, but here goes.

i tried installing c500 linux, but when using the psdwrite command, i had put my 128mb memory card into my read by accident. it wrote the image, but now windows and windows mobile only recognise the memory card as 13mb. how can i format it back?

you could use winhex to do it.

download and install winhex and insert your card into the cardreader on your pc

open up winhex and open the physical drive for your memory card. then right click on the side where it says [read only mode] in green and select edit mode and select the last one. them press control+A and then right click on your selection and find the fill command in the context menu. then fill your entire card with the hex value 00. when its done writing close winhex, take out your card and put it back in again and reformat it :rolleyes:

hope you have some luck with this :(

phil