I got one!

Guest Syphon Filter

Have upgraded to w 'n w pro and this is whats now showing on my "My T-mobile" page for pending additional services.

Bear in mind I am already on standard w 'n w.

Your additional services

Name Charge frequency * Charge method

18 Month Upgrade Flag

Guest Syphon Filter

Paul, you are right.

I called T-mobile a while ago and even managed to speak to a very nice lady in the loyalty/retentions section.

You will lose the 25%

Currently for Flext35+WnW I pay

Unfortunately, the service isnt supposed to start until 21st (on my account), but I shall keep watching to see if I get the upgrade earlier.

Im outside my 6 months discount period, but you are right in that you will lose the discount if you change. ;)

Not sure how I can tell except for faster file downloads, I doubt that web pages will load any quicker, and frankly, they are really quick now.

Just got to try it out, Im told its monthly so I can drop back to standard if I want at any time.

Gotta luv Tmob, they are well ahead of the game at the moment :)

On the "enablehsdpa.exe" subject that people may have seen discussed on XDA Developers, I can confirm it is enabled by default on my Tytn, but I believe is disabled on the Voda version.

Guest Paul (MVP)
Paul, you are right.

I called T-mobile a while ago and even managed to speak to a very nice lady in the loyalty/retentions section.

You will lose the 25%

Currently for Flext35+WnW I pay

Guest FragMeister
You don't need WNW Pro to use HSPDA. You could use HSPDA on PAYG if you wanted to! T-Mobile doesn't treat different ways of getting your data any differently. Whether it's GPRS, 3G or HSPDA you can either pay incrimentally at
Edited by FragMeister

Guest blade-jac

OK, This WnW and WnW Pro.... Could someone in the know explain how a service provider could tell if you were using the phone as a modem??? Either way they would just see data from the phone !! Port 80 web and Port 110 Pop3, the phone would use the same ports :)

Guest pd.ryder
Not sure how I can tell except for faster file downloads, I doubt that web pages will load any quicker, and frankly, they are really quick now.
Is there a web based 'ping' service available to check connection speeds? My Tiscali a/c provides access to ISPspeedcheck but I've no idea if it would work for another isp or even mobile data. Maybe someone would give it a try and let me know? The first reading is usually pants, so click retest. I've just run it mind and, on a 2Mb line, it's returned 85.41Mbps!!! That's never right, so maybe they're having a few problems atm :)