Repair to M500

Guest mancuk29

Guest mancuk29

Hi I have a super M500 I am really impressed by the phone, I have had the phone for a little while and the phone has developed several faults - according to the company I purchased the phone from it is covered still under warranty

The faults are as follows

The speaker when I am in a call is crackly -

There is a dead pixel on the screen - it is just lit up red

The software crashes occassionally and also freezes, I cant duplicate the error dont know what causes it

I have rang orange who wont help because its not the phone I took out on my contract , they advised me to contact HTC Europe - I have looked at their website and I cant see the M500 , I have tried to enter the imei and it says its not recognised

Any idea;s how I can get the phone repaired under warranty ???

All help greatly accepted

Guest danwatson1974
Hi I have a super M500 I am really impressed by the phone, I have had the phone for a little while and the phone has developed several faults - according to the company I purchased the phone from it is covered still under warranty

The faults are as follows

The speaker when I am in a call is crackly -

There is a dead pixel on the screen - it is just lit up red

The software crashes occassionally and also freezes, I cant duplicate the error dont know what causes it

I have rang orange who wont help because its not the phone I took out on my contract , they advised me to contact HTC Europe - I have looked at their website and I cant see the M500 , I have tried to enter the imei and it says its not recognised

Any idea;s how I can get the phone repaired under warranty ???

All help greatly accepted

To be able to get the handset repaired under the terms of the warranty, you will need the original proof of purchase...... otherwise, I think you will have to pay :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fluffcat1
To be able to get the handset repaired under the terms of the warranty, you will need the original proof of purchase...... otherwise, I think you will have to pay :)

Our survey says: EEEEH UUUURRRGH. No proofs needed it's all done on seriel number.

http://service.htceurope.com/

Richard

Guest fluffcat1
My M500 IMEI isn't recognised either

Try entering the seriel number as it asks rather than imei - it doesn't accept imei entry in the form. It will then display your imei if you have entered a valid seriel.

Richard