Right, its august where is it

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest waroffice

I phone them yesterday afternoon to find out just that, i got we dont know it could be end of Aug it could be tomorrow. We dont know

Thats as useful as a chocolate teapot...

Guest nevawlkalone
I phone them yesterday afternoon to find out just that, i got we dont know it could be end of Aug it could be tomorrow. We dont know

Thats as useful as a chocolate teapot...

So ill expect in me christmas stocking then...next year! :) lol

Guest nickb23

Dang - Come on Orange. Anyway I have a question. I have got my PAC code from O2, which I think runs out on the 21 Aug (after 30 days) If it does run out, can I ask for another one from O2 and will I get charged?

Nick B

Guest Palindrome

The person I spoke with at Orange customer services couldn't even find the 3100. Dear me. I think the best thing is to try to forget about it and give my nails a chance to grow back.

Guest peekie

Whats the point of always calling asking when the telephone will be in the shops , to save your money keep an eye on europe , t mobile germany will release the phone atleast a month before it comes to the uk , simular with orange it will most probably hit the french shops before the uk , if its not on the web pages there it WONT be in the uk :)

Guest Dr Who
Whats the point of always calling asking when the telephone will be in the shops , to save your money keep an eye on europe , t mobile germany will release the phone atleast a month before it comes to the uk , simular with orange it will most probably hit the french shops before the uk , if its not on the web pages there it WONT be in the uk :)

IIRC its been available on TMob Deutchsland for quite some time now.

Guest nevawlkalone
Dang - Come on Orange. Anyway I have a question. I have got my PAC code from O2, which I think runs out on the 21 Aug (after 30 days) If it does run out, can I ask for another one from O2 and will I get charged?

Nick B

You'll probably get charged because they have to provide another code...

Guest Confucious

Why on earth would anyone want one on Orange?One of the main benefits is HSDPA and on O that would cost a fortune.

Vario II on T-mob is the way to go, but with the smaller screen (and , admitidly smaller size) than the Universal and the silly headphone socket ( I use my Exec to listen to music) and the nanoSD memory card which means expansion is severly limited at the moment I think I'll be sticking to my Exec, at least for the while.....

Guest waroffice

Just looked up the fact of this HSDPA, Damn thats fast. Who needs a landline when you can have it on your mobile.

Hopefully the networks will realise this and start doing broadband style

Edited by waroffice

Guest hooded

You guys in Europe are still lucky. Here in the states no carrier has even officially announced they're going to have the Hermes. Though there are rumours it will drop before the end of the year, but they're hard to believe. Supposedly we're going to get the Star trek next week, but thats simply no substitution for 3G and a 400 mhz cpu. Part of me is tempted to import one, but I haven't seen one for less than 800 USD. At that price I might as well just get a laptop.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you get yours soon so that I can drool over pictures and descriptions of it.