Email from T-Mobile about Vario 2

Guest FlangeArtist

Guest FlangeArtist

Has anyone noticed that Orange have under their Monthly Phones, the new SPV 3100 (A.k.a Vario 2) is 'Coming Soon'? http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset...il/pay_monthly/

So, I emailed T-Mobile, and this is the response that I received. Looks like Orange are going to beat T-Mobile to the punch!

=========================================

Sent: Fri 04/08/2006 12:03

To: [email protected]

Subject: T-Mobile

Hello XXX

Thanks for your email about possible joining T-Mobile with a Vario II handset.

I'm afraid that this model isn't currently available in our range of phones. However, I do know that this phone is coming soon to our network. At this time I'm unaware of the price of the phone, so I can't give any indication of what packages will be available.

I can understand this may be disappointing.

Please visit our website on a regular basis to keep up to date with the new phones that we release.

We have some great deals on offer at the moment that you might be interested in and these are updated regularly when new phones are launched. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop.

Thanks again for contacting me, XXX and I hope that this information is useful.

If you've any more questions please feel free to reply to this email or contact us again through our website.

I look forward to welcoming you to T-Mobile.

Kind regards

Rob

Customer Services Email Team

T-Mobile

Edited by FlangeArtist

Guest chucky.egg

apparently T have said "around the 19th" and Orange are just saying "Coming soon" (my acc manager says "early August" but that could mean anything)

Until it's out this is all just guesswork anyway, so I wouldn't be too quick to guess who will bring it out first

Guest agent.m
apparently T have said "around the 19th" and Orange are just saying "Coming soon" (my acc manager says "early August" but that could mean anything)

Until it's out this is all just guesswork anyway, so I wouldn't be too quick to guess who will bring it out first

I was told around november

Guest The Doctor
I was told around november

doubt it..... and i hope to god not :) , tmob would lose a fair few customers to orange if they released it that late! esp with it already being on the orange site and the unlimited data orange is rolling out....

Guest Pondrew
doubt it..... and i hope to god not :) , tmob would lose a fair few customers to orange if they released it that late! esp with it already being on the orange site and the unlimited data orange is rolling out....

Unlimited data? I understood that no unlimited data add on had been confirmed on Orange and that although Panther customers can get unlimited data off peak they have to pay during peak hours. A poor alternative to T-Mobile's Web N Walk especially when you consider Web N Walk is