The worst kept secret becomes 'even worse kept'....

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

The worse kept secret becomes even worse kept... the Orange M3100, debuted at the MoDaCo Summer Event and yet to be officially announced, is now viewable online here at the Orange online store.

We expect an official announcement within days, and stock to hit stores soon afterwards. I'm sure itching to get my hands on this hot new device, and I know i'm not the only one! :)

P

m3100shop.gif

Guest Paul (MVP)

I'm not sure of the HSDPA status of Orange UK's network... if they don't have a rollout officially annouced, or indeed if they don't plan to roll it out, that could be why?

I'm sure the hardware will be HSDPA enabled?

P

Guest NikLP

I would imagine that the PR dept has decided not to print that detail as it might induce people to assume that the O network is HSDPA enabled already.

Word on the street was that they were rolling it out late this year or early next, I thought?

Guest bennish

oh god htc... why couldn't you have just made this one portrait qwerty? how about a 2nd edition? only needs some rewiring... i would have put in my order already if so. such a waste of potential... i know many like horizontal qwerty, but why not both?

Glad to see some hardware win and ok buttons though

Guest Pondrew

Expect Bennish, like me, is craving an updated HTC Blue Angel so yeah, a portrait qwerty keyboarded 3G Pocket PC Phone (with VGA and a large screen is what I crave!)

Guest hennapod
Expect Bennish, like me, is craving an updated HTC Blue Angel so yeah, a portrait qwerty keyboarded 3G Pocket PC Phone (with VGA and a large screen is what I crave!)

I love my M2000 but sometimes the keyboard is a little small when typing quickly so I'm looking forward to the larger keyboard on the M3100. But for those of you who like it, I can't see that it would be too difficult to update the M2000.

M2100?!

Guest Pondrew
I love my M2000 but sometimes the keyboard is a little small when typing quickly so I'm looking forward to the larger keyboard on the M3100. But for those of you who like it, I can't see that it would be too difficult to update the M2000.

M2100?!

If it includes a VGA screen I'm there!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.