What do I need for "Direct Push" on WM5?

Guest MHT223

Guest MHT223

Hi,

I'm planning on getting a SPV 3100 when it comes out and I'm also creating a website for a new businnes I'm setting up. Is the only thing I need to ensure Direct Push works is a Microsoft Exchange server?? Are there any subscriptions to pay??

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by MHT223

Guest nuttyphilt
Hi,

I'm planning on getting a SPV 3100 when it comes out and I'm also creating a website for a new businnes I'm setting up. Is the only thing I need to ensure Direct Push works is a Microsoft Exchange server?? Are there any subscriptions to pay??

Thanks,

Mark

As far as I understand it, it's just Exchange with SP2.

If you don't want to do it yourself then try www.4smartphone.net, I've signed up with them and they provide a great push email service for v reasonable prices (just a customer, no affiliation!).

Guest Confucious

Exchange 2003 SP2 and AKU2 which should already nbe installed on the M3100 then it's just data charges (the heartbeat is 5 - 12 Mb / month with no emails.

T-Mobs W'n'W makes it much more affordable!

Guest welshgaz
Hi,

Thanks,

Mark

Try mail2web.com its free and it works on my Wizard with push mail! :)

• 4 weeks later...