What headphones are best to use with my phone?

Guest 2good

Guest Brins0

I've had some of those sony ones, and they sound amazing, really rich bass. They are very comfortable too, and they have different sized wotsits for the bit that goes in your ear.

I will agree with your friends tho, mine barely lasted 6 months.

I have been sing these for many years (about 4)

> http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5342196.htm <

I have had 3 pairs however, not due to lack of build quality tho. The first pair I lost at school and the second pair the dog took a liking to. The current pair have lasted me well over a year now, and they still sound great for the price I paid for them...

Guest slimgym

I have the Shure E2C's (see amazon for reviews) and they're brilliant but they will need an adaptor to be used with the phone. They have an i2c which has the correct connector, though in a different topic here somewhere abouts it says it's an odd sensation to have isolation phones in and therefore not be able to hear your own voice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Palindrome

I recently got a pair of sound isolating earphones (Sennheiser CX300, similar to slimgym's Sure E2C's) and I've been well impressed. The sound quality is excellent and the isolation part is fantastic if you want to block the enviroment out (not too great whilst crossing roads).