Goodbye Orange! (Unable to offer M5000)

Guest Mewcenary

Guest Mewcenary

Yep, after around 10 years with Orange I got my PAC code today. They didn't sound particularly bothered.

Basically, I want an M5000 or equivalent. Orange now only offer these on Business contracts, and steadfastly refused to give me one on my Personal contract. This is despite pretty much all of their competition offering the same device.

I know the M3100 is coming out, but I want the generally higher spec of the M5000.

Are there any other decent smartphones I should be considering, and who are the best providers?

(Orange aren't generally in my good books anyway - especially notably was when it took over a week to activate a previous upgrade, during which time my old phone didn't work either).

Edited by Mewcenary

Guest kelv23

Cant say Im too impressed with Orange either and Im only 1 month into a contract !!! Wish I had more time to choose a phone and network, next year I'll be off unless they up their plans etc...

Guest Mewcenary
Good point! Moved to Pocket PC Main...

So, any other devices comparable to the M5000?

It's a shame that I will most likely have to shell out 100 quid plus for the device now that I'll be starting afresh. But if anybody knows of any good deals...