Orange M3100 updated price of

Guest awarner

Guest randomelements

I'm locked in to an 18month contract until April so I very much doubt I'll be able to get Orange to do me any kind of a deal. Still, it's worth a try giving them a ring once it's available for upgrades. They can only say no! :)

Guest simtub

Hey there,

I manage to get a free upgrade with orange directly with the M3100 on a 12 month contract, 400mins anytime anynetwork, 250 texts + 20 mms, 5 vid msgs, +10 extra sms and 5mb Data inclusive all for

Guest virtual alan
Hey there,

I manage to get a free upgrade with orange directly with the M3100 on a 12 month contract, 400mins anytime anynetwork, 250 texts + 20 mms, 5 vid msgs, +10 extra sms and 5mb Data inclusive all for

Guest harrysaab

im not impressed with m3100, lacks VGA, lacks GPS, TV tuner and its quite big/bulky,

oh well i jus have to wait for my ideal/dream phone to come out which has...

600MHz or 1GHz CPU, gps, vga, tv, wifi /g, bluetooth, 8/12GB+ memory card support, 5megapixel+ cam, 3g, video recording 30FPS, microSD, push email, IR etc and my list goes on and on...

:)

orange_spv_m3100_lge.gif

Orange have updated their offering of the new M3100. Now priced at

Guest awarner (MVP)

How many devices have GPS, VGA and TV tuner? none that I am aware of have all that. Would be nice but would also kill the battery in no time at all lol

Guest harrysaab

well i was expecting atleast VGA on m3100

disappointed :)

How many devices have GPS, VGA and TV tuner? none that I am aware of have all that. Would be nice but would also kill the battery in no time at all lol

Guest elhornet

half an hour on the phone now

have spoken to help desk, upgrades, new connections, you name it

they are all retarded

going through to retentions now, hope fully i speak to someone who knows what they're talking about

managed to get offered a free upgrade, but on 18 months, and with nowhere near attractive mins/texts as mentioned by simtub

pulling the 'im leaving for tmobile' one out as we speak :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.