New directly-pushed mail Vibrates in my jeans pockets

Guest jimbouk

Guest jimbouk

So direct push on AKU2 was great - but the one failure was the fact that new mail would happily arrive from your server and your today screen would update with new message icon and One Unread Outlook Message...but it wouldn't make a noise or vibrate - even though your sounds and notifications are set to do so (and texts and other emails would vibrate, pop up and beep).

But on my M3100 new exchange server emails give me a little tingling in my jeans!

Guest jimbouk
Er... my Prophet (JAMin) running AKU2 used to merrily beep away fine on new incoming pushed mail!

P

My JAMin didn't! Running the wwe rom from late april.

Guest The Doctor
But on my M3100 new exchange server emails give me a little tingling in my jeans!

sure thats your push email? and not just the fact you know you have a m3100 in your pocket? :)

phil

Guest jimbouk
sure thats your push email? and not just the fact you know you have a m3100 in your pocket? :)

phil

Keep em coming guys - I have subscribed to this thread so Modaco emails me for every reply and gives me a another little tingle !

Guest The Doctor
Keep em coming guys - I have subscribed to this thread so Modaco emails me for every reply and gives me a another little tingle !

trying to push my post count to 300 so heres a little tingley feeling from me :)

back to topic tho... glad it vibrates when you get a push exchange email... when ever i get one its sounds like i have an army of daleks in my pocket shouting 'exterminate!' lol so people in the area may well recieve a different warmer and possibley moister tingley feeling ;)

phil

Guest Laser_iCE

You like that? YEAH? YOU LIKE THAT? Take it like a man.

Guest jimbouk
trying to push my post count to 300 so heres a little tingley feeling from me :)

back to topic tho... glad it vibrates when you get a push exchange email... when ever i get one its sounds like i have an army of daleks in my pocket shouting 'exterminate!' lol so people in the area may well recieve a different warmer and possibley moister tingley feeling ;)

phil

I worry that I have grown up! I went through the stage with my various spv's over the years of having Austin Powers telling me "I've got mail, baby yeah" and airhorns and klaxons and although I have the orange lady now telling me "I have one new message", I leave me phone on silent pretty much all the time now and thus get some trouser movement upon receipt of emails/texts/mms's.

You like that? YEAH? YOU LIKE THAT? Take it like a man.

I do, I do! My Prophet used to vibrate quite roughly and for about two seconds but the 3100 does a subtle gentle buzz - which would suggest that I am not taking it like a man - more a woman!